Introduction to String programs in c
The following section has various programs related to strings in C.
What is string in c
In C programming language, One-dimensional array of characters which ends with null character ‘\0 are know as String. String or characters array contains words , sentence followed by Null character. Null character has the value zero.
Example for C language string programs
In this article, you will find string programs in c examples.
string programs in c examples :
- C program to concatenate two strings
- C program to find string length
- C program to convert a string to lower case
- C program to convert a string to upper case
- C program to change string to upper case without strupr
- C program to Change string to lower case without strlwr
- C program to reverse a string enter by user
- C Program to count number of alphabets, digits and special characters in string
- C program to compare two strings using strcmp
- C Program to Count number of Lowercase and Uppercase Letters