How does the “Hello, World!” program operate? | Hello World Program in C
- The preprocessor command #include instructs the compiler to include the contents of the program’s stdio.h (standard input and output) file.
- Functions like scanf() and printf() that accept input and display output, respectively, are found in the stdio.h file.
- The programme will not build if the printf() method is used without adding #include stdio.h>.
- The main() function is where a C programme begins to run.
- A library function called printf() is used to display formatted output on a screen.
- Printf() in this programme prints the text Hello, World! on the screen.
- The program’s “Exit status” is indicated by the return 0; statement.
- The programme closes with this statement, to put it simply.
C Program to Print “Hello World!”. I have used Code:: Blocks compiler for debugging purpose. But you can use any C programming language compiler as per your availability.