C# Array is a collection of variables belongings to the same data type. We can store group of data of same data type in an array.
EXAMPLE FOR C# ARRAYS
- int intArray;
- intArray = new int; // Array storing 5 items only starting from index 0 to 4
- // Defining arrays of different types
- double doubleArray = new double;
- char charArray = new char;
- bool boolArray = new bool;
- string stringArray = new string;
Arrays are divided in four categories.
In this exercise we will focus on one-dimensional and multi-dimensional array. We will learn to implement and use arrays in C# programming language using following examples.